Tuesday 5 January 2010

snow snow arhxxx

ytd midnite edi snow very heavy
snow snow snow dunno stop
wahhhaaa
very good lor
edi plan not to go skul today de
who so stupid snow so heavy still wan go
not me lor...malaysia style...^^
early morning skul text mummy
we no nid go skul bcoz is really dangerous
good wa..not me ponteng lor tis time
is college close..sumore tmr oso close
if thursday close i wont go friday oso

very cold..
road very slippy..

tis few days
heart very pain..
not those sad de heart pain..
is real pain... i took medicine oso no use
mayb no rest dou...
must rest more liao..if nt.. later die jor i cannot go hk..
i wan go..!

kuan..thx u fer caring me leh
u are the 1st person who care me once da problem happen
u oso promised me that if i got anything
u oso will care me de...wont leave me alone
yeah..^^ wait u do tis hah..

thx bek bek yap oso..
although she talks all oso i noe de
but leh..still thx...

thx sha yii n ricky..
gving me advice stuff like tat
hope sha yii gets well soon

thx mummy !!
mummy not saying anything
but i noe she ask me go out jus to let me relax my feelings
rather than just stay at hm facing laptop
mii mii i L0Ve u!! the most!!!

da lang~da lang~da lang~~~ pink panther song..
herm...nice~ kakazz

2 comments: