Saturday 9 January 2010

fan fan fan!!

if am in mY nw..
damn good

so i will be able to do many thingSSS
damn it!

if am in mY
ashley no nid so damn fan jus bcoz of da airticket
i can handle for her

if am in mY now
i can renew my DAMN passport which is expired on the date i wan go HK
shit!

if am in mY now
i can bank in the money myself for da t-shirt i wan to buy
diuuuu

all jus bcoz am not in mY
cause so damn many problems
wan do wat oso cannot
chao hai..
ish!

dat passport really make me so damn..
i duno
uncle said i still can book for flight
soo lii yee said cannot
must at least 1 month
diu..die lorh
might go to london renew
but nid to wait til april holiday
tat time..air ticket harga
i pengsan...
but i still wan to go..
i wan see my mickey
i go disneyland
wan go travel wif frenzz..

haihz..
better she buy others ppl air ticket
i dunwan ppl blame on me say wait for me
then the price went up
i buy myself at the end lu..
as long as i can go..everything is alrite for me
aikz
so damn fan...fan sei ngor

aikz..i oso dunno
jus wan go travel only
oso wan so many problem
if got problem again
i go BANG tat air asia company..!
diu 9 u!
choose u as our flight u dun gv us problem laa!
if not i boom 7 u arh!
ding! arh!!!!!!
sot 9 jor la me...

hope it will snow again!
so i dun hafta go to skul
wahahaha...
plzzz...praying**
snow snow snow~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment