Monday 4 January 2010

- blank -

dunno wat title wan to put
so jus - blank -

finally i go to slp at 7pm ytd
damn tired
but .. i heard my phone got msg
is him..
i woke up at 3am
his msg say..
i scold her...
I WHERE GOT
i didnt scold her at all!
afta reply his msg
cant slp
stay up .. online awhile
5am..headache very bad
go back to slp
8am wake up again
me like tis very rosak lor my body
wake up check phone he didnt reply
i get ready to skul
saw ashley ask me..
who is tat girl
i knew she saw tat pic
she go ask him...
even a frenz..see edi oso will ask
lagi dun say am ur girl lor
aikz...damn sakit

ready to go skul
mother fucker ar
my car all is ICE
use water oso cannot
walau...took me long time lorhxxx
cold dou sei
-6 lehxx...TMD

go til skul
no heart listen wat teacher talking
all bullshit bullshit
dun kacau me
back hm
online
sha yii call
say she car accident
hope she gets well soon arr

on9 at nite
i cryyyyy so damn long
nearly 1 hours
my eyes damn red
like monster
i cannot stop crying
all the thing he said
just make me...aikz...
i really so sum tong

sumtimes..not i wan argue
if i argue sure got sth wrong geh
dun keep say until me like to gaduh
i dun like...WHO LIKE???

one of the thing..
tin shing is more important than me
u finally admit tis
the reason for tis is
i cannot help u
yes...i really cannot
am useless
but when i nid help.can u?
not i wan to compare..
jus saying the truth
u cannot help me doesn't mean tat u r not important in my heart u noe?
u dunno...
aikz..
i oso dunno jor...
felt like...
everytime oso my fault...very lazy to talk wif u..
go shower better.......

No comments:

Post a Comment