Wednesday 6 January 2010

freezing!

damn freezing outside
road damn slippy
very very hard to drive
even HARD to WALK
walk oso will pokai
uncle simon said tmr might be snow again
yes yes yes
then i dun hafta go to skul
XDDD

today..
erm..
mood ok larhxx...
not so moody le
coz ting ting here
hoho..
she is so CUTE
when she say da barney song
[ i love u~ u love me~ we r happy family
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to u..
want u say u love me too...]

she come n hug n kiss me lehh!
so cute larhxx...
then she play my piano..
sing sing suddenly come to kiss me again
hahahaz...i very l0ve her!!!
she is my baby...kakaz

headache whole day..
damn..dunno izit always late slp
aikz..but when ting ting kiss me
then no pain jor..magic~~wahkakaz
hoping friday no skul as well

if they re-open
i wont go anyway...
its too DANGER for me go drive
n am not going to RISK MY LIFE jus for few lessons
haa...
ting..jie jie love u arhx...~~

No comments:

Post a Comment