Thursday 21 January 2010

mother.fucking.bullshit. !!

go to college i tot got assem
who noes it has been cancelled
=.="
make me wake up damn early
so stupid lor

job interview
ok..asked me to introduce myself
yer
intro wat
name.age.whr i live.wat am studying
tat kind of bullshit

well..
tis job dun really suit me i fink
working time is between 7pm - 2.30am
ah..hw can i manage?
no nid slp? no nid go skul..
herm...
thinking thinking
then louis explained to me
ok~he was rite
i should concentrate on study
not MONEY
but...money important too larh!
no money..wat oso cannot do
e.g.
cant buy things (MICKEY!!)
cant go travel (MALAYSIA & HONG KONG)
well...aikz
forget bout it lar
very sienz (jess..if u see my blog u should noe wat tis word mean now..lolx)

i was telling myself not to be upset
coz the HK has been cancelled for sum reason
but..i jus miss the disneyland..
i miss mickey..
T_T

mummy!!!!!!!!!!!!
go wif me!!!!!!
plzzzz~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Leng lui...yes yes i now understand wha "sienz" mean now
    haha...im learning, im learning =)
    dont be unhappy la!!
    Join me to go HK =)
    buy the ticket & come with me lorrr!!
    u still got time gehhh hehe =DD
    & job wise...look for another? there is a few out there just keep
    searching lorr. =)

    ReplyDelete