Sunday 31 January 2010

daddy~



lolx
my daddy
very leng zaii

i send him some of my pic ytd wearing lens
showing him my eyes is grey n blue colour
n he jus show me tis
hahaz..
daddy so leng zaiii!!!!

today..
argue wif him
diu until him very 9
mahai..i really dunwan listen to those stupid excuses
wat tis wat tat
dun think am brainless ok?
dun think am stupid
edi say to u many time
u wan slp..ok..go slp
but at least u tell me 1st
dun make me keep waiting for ur msg
say so many thousand time dunno listen
still do like tat

then say me wan argue wif u
if u do then hw can i argue wif u
always say is me
i say FUCK U la..

diu until very 9..

then send me tis pic
say u buy mickey for me
harlo
dun think u buy mickey for me then i no angry lor
u tot me 3 years old izit
1 mickey then i no angry ar
u slowly wait la..
yak si lar
go die lar!!
btw
tis mickey damn cute
i wan it for so long edi..
lolx!

No comments:

Post a Comment