Saturday 2 January 2010

not a happy day...

a conversation wif aunt
she said tat...her baby is getting very naughty nowadays
dunwan let her come to me
jus bcoz when she comes then dunwan go home
dunwan her mum
all this just bullshit lar honestly
but tis
remind me...of my childhood

*shit*

when my mum left us
i hate her to be honest
and she knows tat i hate her
i scold her at phone
never wan to see her
never wan to talk to her
tat time i was only 9-10 years old

i dunno ANYthing
dunno wats going on between mum n dad
dad told me
mum dunwan u edi

for a 9 years old girl
how can she live after tat
thats wat on my mind tat time
i nid my mum
i nid her...but shes gone
far away...

by the time i get older
i listen to both side
mum told me tat...it was dad
but dad told me tat..it was mum
so i decided not to listen..=.="

i noe mum was telling the truth
dad too...but it just hard to say anything
or do anything just bcoz
am a child

afta all this shit happened
i choose to forgive my mummy
i start to talk to her...go out wif her
even...i miss her
but dad dislike larhx...

she always is my mummy
tis is da fact
never change...
NEVER..nobody can change...
no matter how
mum is mum
how can u say dunwan ur mum
i really very very disagree bout wat she said

even shes only a baby
but when she gets older
she wont be like tat
she will always stick wif her mum
coz ... u always her mum
ok..clean all that bullshit tat is in ur mind

dun think ur child is rubbish
think their are the BEST child ever in the world
OK mou?
aikz...

so damn moody..
kanasai
grrrrr!!!!!!! =.="

No comments:

Post a Comment