Friday 10 December 2010

can i cry?

feel like..
no meaning living in tis world
dun even know i live for wat
can sumbody tell me
live for wat?

so much pain so much hurt
being a human is damn fucking difficult
especially our heart
wan A but doing B
hw cum...dun understand

feel like tis world full of fake ppl
am included in tat fake ppl group too..mayb
i try nt to cry for so long
pretend that am very happy
pretend that am very strong n tough
do i success?
yes i did
every1 thks am fine
am ok wif everythg
can TVB gv me some award too?

tired of being fake ppl
can i cry? being strong girl nt easy i noe
i try so hard to let it go
i tried! everyone just saying is my fault..
so nice...mayb really is me

i really dunwan to care bt i cant
am human i got feelings too
bt who cares my feeling? lolx
no one.
blame here blame thr oso dunno for wat
humans..
cant understand
really dun understand...
i jus noe tat i wanna cry

No comments:

Post a Comment