Monday 11 October 2010

i hate 11.10

tis early morning..
tot jus wan find her to talk
noe he gt gf by accident
hw can he so fast .. gt a new gf
how can it be
y...everythg u said izit jus say for fun?
wat u still love me
wat u will never leave me alone
izit all jus lies
i damn hurt..tears drop
i hate it so much
i really hate it SO FUCKING MUCH
went to skul..look out from the bus
i jus keep thking all this shit
few times i wanna cry..bt at last i control myself
at class..no mood to learn at all...juz thk thk thk only
cant even concentrate
i ask him..u gt new gf? bt he say no..
wat the fuck is happening?
me jus cry for nth?
he dun even care anymore
he dun care i cry or wat i do anymore
wat he said to me..wat he promised me..from nw i noe is all gone...
why...i hate it i HATE IT
who understand
who will understand!!!!!!!!!!!!
y i brk up wif u...wat is the main point...
I WANNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the feelings is just worst than die
i just hate today. i hate crying!

No comments:

Post a Comment