Wednesday 20 October 2010

20 yrs old bday...

tat day wanna blog but..too busy with my new toys...muahaha
early in da morning..wake up...go uni..then wait my lovely mummy come find me in liverpool~
when they arrived..we go eat mcDonald
then shopping lu~~ brother bought me mickey mouse earmuff
sooo cute...



at first i tot mum bought it for tingting..
hahaz..
afta tat..we walk walk see see look look..
at debinghams we both [fatt hao] =.="
go do the fake eyes lashes.
because its over 20pounds so it got free makeup
mum ask me go play .. =.="




half way make up..shayii call me
say happi bday..lolx...hak dou..
then ah loong~ ricky and my baby
damn stupid cant recognise her voice at all
macam [pak gu] voice arh u...hahaz
thankss for wishing me happi bday...^^

wait til tat tingting come
we go taipan eat lu..
then blow cake tat time
my cake is mickey n minnie oso
hahaha...so many mickey tis yr..
happi sei arhxxx
then mum gave me my present...woohoo


da-lang~ iphone 4! happi die me..
muahaha....cant belif mum bought me iphone 4
damn expensive...
i like the iphone 4
but i love my mummy MORE!!
Miiiii.....i LOVE y0u!!!!!!! muackz~!

1 comment: