Saturday 22 May 2010

wat we wan..

i wan freedom
u wan control

i wan happy
u wan argue

i wan discuss
u wan avoid

like..wat we wan jus the opposite thing
feel like so weird
compare to last time
we are same
bt the longer we together
more different thing we can see on each other

all the time
u jus let me feel ur frenz are much more important than me
well..and u already say to me
tats true.. ur frenz are important
when u alone
only find me..tats the thing
am nt ur doll or toys or watever
only rmb me when u are lonely
when u gt frenz around u..
u jus leave me alone...
ask me wait u back hm..
fair? - no

everytime is u make the problem
and u can SAY until is my problem
say is me wrong
ya..i noe u clever
tats y everytime u can jus blame on me
n me jus gv u blame..
coz i dunno fight back

nw i learn hw to protect myself
i noe u lie me many times..
many thing i noe i dunwan tell
jus wish u could tell me the truth
bt who noe? u still wan lie
afta lie still can say many 大道理
lie then is lie.. still say so many tis n tat oso no use
make until u no wrong
wrong is me again
i feel so sienz..

2 years.. not say wan put down then put down
bt u really make me so disappointed
nt 1 time.. is many time
wat u tell me oso TALK only..wont tk action
1 time..2 times.. more n more
i oso 麻木...

i dunno wat u wan from me
i gave wat i can gv..
bt u jus ignore..
then nw..u only will care
got meaning?
always tell me wan cherish
i got ar...but u leh?
got meh? i care u tat time u say NTH NTH
i will gao dim
nw i dunwan care u..u only wan me care u back
i call u tat time.. u say NTH TO SAY
nw i dunwan call u..u say y no call u
dun feel urself very 矛盾 meh
even when i angry a.. u still got mood find other ppl chat
i unhappy a.. u still wan play ur bsb bt not accompany me
u wan me accompany u.. then i dunwan slp go on9
on9 jor u tell me wat? frenz call u yamchar..u wan go out
like tat? like tis then right a???
i hate u gv me this feel
boring only find me
am nt ur fucking DOLL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment