Sunday 16 May 2010

f-a-n?

everyday msg me saying u luv me miss me tis n tat
when i look at it
no feel at all
dunno y

jus feel dou very fan
few months b4
we keep argue til nw
i sienz jor
i repeat n repeat again
u oso never listen..

everytime is not my problem
u can say until is my problem
blame on me
i try to it clear
u just try to talk others topic
avoid me..

u say u never lie me b4
sry.. i noe u DID
jus dunwan say only
gv u many chances to tell me
but u choose keep lie to me..i gt nth to say

b4 i say wan to be wif u
i said i never wan be to controlled by ANYBODY
seems like u forgot
i noe tis is CARING
but sry.. i gt my own life
never wanted to listen to u

i tell my best frenz about my prob
then u go ask her
still wan lie to me
I NOE SHE WILL NEVER LIE TO ME
from tat day
i dun feel like i can trust u

ytd i say we are nt suitable
dunno whether u act or wat
crying thr or wat
bt on the other side
still gt mood find other ppl chat
ha.. acting very gd..
u say gv u last chance
i already gv u SO MANY CHANCES

haihz
oii ashley yap..tolong arh!!!

1 comment: