Friday 12 November 2010

untitled.

dunno wat title wan to put
so jus untitled..=.=

many thgs happened in a sudden
very sienz
money family frenz love
faint

bt nvm
as long as my mum beside
everythg will be okay

found out who is his gf
question is..why i need to noe
oh..because_____________.
because of what? herm....
oh yah..i noe tat girl
she is the one who sms sweet stuff wif him last time
lolx..they finally get together..
muahahaha
funny =.="
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i found my true love as well
JAY CHOU
oh yea...he will nt hurt me
he very love me
lolx..so am gonna support him in MARCH
cant wait..oh my goshhhh
mum said i can buy the ROCK ZONE ticket
which mean~~~ i can see jay chou very NEAR
bt 760rm for 1 ticket...abit expensive
nvm..all just for jay...
i love jay
i love my mummy MORE
thankiu mum...everything i need is just you
i cant live without U
i will only say tis to my mum n dad
no other person anymore...
weeeee...seems like i learnt new stuff
^.^

2 comments:

  1. walao~!! rm760 for 1 ticket..
    swt!~u r so rich..
    so gd..finally u can put down him edi..
    congratulation ^^
    im always ur lou gong beside u..
    muackz~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx..ya..mum so good..
    gv me buy the front ticket..
    put down is nt hard ..
    forget is hard..

    ReplyDelete