Tuesday 9 March 2010

[ miimii i luv u!! ]

today went to Liverpool John Moores University with my lovely MUMMY!
thanks you very much
wake up in da very very early early morning
7...urh...very tired...

get up go toilet brush teeth teeth then wash face
afta go in mummy room call miimii wake up lor
me : mii~wake up loh~
mii : *look at clock* U NOW ONLY CALL ME WAKE UP AR...NO NID GV ME TIME BRUSH TEETH LOR?! STUPID!!

i was like..HAR? 7.15AM we 8am go out still not enuf time meh??
i oso blur blur coz jus woke up
then uncle james said..ONLY 7.30am laa now..
wat 8.30 =.=""
apa laa...putih putih gv her scold
soo lii yee jus laugh at me..=.=
very funny
mummy tot it was 8.30am jor..then say sorry sorry to me
hahaz..muackzz!!

then we go out at 8+ lu
reach University tat time
course talk
walau eh..me n mummy sit at belakang




nearly fall asleep =.="
then .. walk around listen tis n tat

afta finish
we went to Liverpool Town shopping for awhile
herm...nth much
bk hm..
he sms me
i very tired so i called him
but when i called him
he say nth to talk
make me damn dulan
Nothing Talk then dunwan talk
i jus End call..ma de o0o!

went to slp..
9pm only wake up
nw..waiting to slp again~

No comments:

Post a Comment