Thursday 10 December 2009

pengsan jor

wan go Uni jek maaa
so damn ma fan 1

choose course
choose UNI
=.="
ok la

ask me write personal statement
dai lou ar
how i noe how to write
damn fan
sit infront of laptop oso few hours edi
nid 4000 charaters included SPaCE

but i only got 1700++ INCLUDED space
kanasai
eat shit lor tis time
....@.@

my laptop not yet balik
so damn miss my laptop!!
when i can collect oo!!!
ishhh

tat sei lou
go out til so late only back hm
dunno i wait u 1 meh
wait until i oso dunwan wait edi
ask u go married wif tin sheng u dunwan
then always go wif him
cheh
lazy talk u...hmp..

nid to get my PS done!!!
grrrrr...

2 comments:

  1. told u don't throw ur laptop to the wall la XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt lar... it jus dead!!
    i very sayang my laptop 1 lorhxx

    ReplyDelete